Brothers of the Code
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a new Jedi legacy...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jedi Master Xaelus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaelus Seran
Jedi Master Councilor
Jedi Master Councilor
Xaelus Seran

Male Number of posts : 79
Planet of Origin : Tatooine
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Statistical Data
Race: Human
Class: Jedi

Jedi Master Xaelus Empty
PostSubject: Jedi Master Xaelus   Jedi Master Xaelus Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:59 pm

Hello and welcome to you all. I am Jedi Master Xaelus, and while some of you may know me, this is for all of you who don't. I started Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast shortly after it had launched and one day ended up on the {O} Server shortly after it had been established. After a short period of time I became a Padawan there and was chosen by Gollum to be his apprentice. Fast forward in time when Kaoran Skywalker stepped down as Enforcer I was his replacement. In charge of enforcing the rules on the server it was a job I loved very much. Later on I was promoted to Councilor, to sit among the wisest members of that clan, and to this day I am honored they chose me.

Many years later when I was away from the game for some time I helped co-create Jedi of the Old Republic, or JOTOR, an RP Heavy guild that was to give its players the Jedi feel. While we did not succeed in the short term, our ideals have spread to the clans of today, and for that I cannot be any happier.

So as I sit here today still in love with the game that is Jedi Knight, a thought occurred to me. I have spent years mastering my art of combat, it is one of the things that defines me as a player. I have a vast amount of knowledge I would like to share with the players of today, and I tried to figure out a way to do this in the most efficient manner.

Back when the [LoS] or Legion of Swordsmen were active I always enjoyed their sense of nobility within their clan. That sense of distinction and purpose led to the creation of the Brotherhood of the Code. I would like to set the record straight in that we are not a clan and we are not the successor's to the LoS title. While we do pay homage to them, we are not them. We are a unique entity that is merely here to supplement clans and help their players grow. Two people can look at the same problem for years and never notice it, and a passerby might. It takes that passerby to help out those people.

I will be heading the Guardian school here, due to my deep interests in the complexities of fighting. While I understand the force and acknowledge it, I do not seek to understand its intricacies. I use the force to supplement my abilities to help protect the galaxy.

I encourage you all the read through the forums and see if you like what you read. Becoming a "member" of BC does not force you to leave your clan. We are a community with the intent to help. You can be a Padawan here and a Padawan in Clan X, it does not matter to us. We want to see you grow and become a better player.

Please if you have any questions feel free to message me here.

Otherwise enjoy your stay =)

Jedi Master Xaelus
Head of Guardian House
Back to top Go down
Desta
New Face
New Face

Female Number of posts : 13
Planet of Origin : Eearth
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Jedi Master Xaelus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Master Xaelus   Jedi Master Xaelus Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:01 pm

Now there's a name I havn't seen in a long time...

Salutations dear.
Back to top Go down
Xaelus Seran
Jedi Master Councilor
Jedi Master Councilor
Xaelus Seran

Male Number of posts : 79
Planet of Origin : Tatooine
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Statistical Data

Jedi Master Xaelus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Master Xaelus   Jedi Master Xaelus Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:04 pm

Suppose I can say the same thing, how have you been Desta? Miss ya =)
Back to top Go down
Terzhul
Padawan
Padawan

Male Number of posts : 16
Planet of Origin : unkown
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Jedi Master Xaelus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Master Xaelus   Jedi Master Xaelus Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:02 pm

Desta wrote:
Now there's a name I havn't seen in a long time...

Salutations dear.

Don't mean to hijack the thread.. you can delete this if you want, but Hi mommy!

<-- Mono
Back to top Go down
Bara Tzu
Jedi Master Councilor
Jedi Master Councilor
Bara Tzu

Male Number of posts : 123
Planet of Origin : Dorin
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Statistical Data

Jedi Master Xaelus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Master Xaelus   Jedi Master Xaelus Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:44 pm

Lies...you're still alive? lol Good to see ya Mono. And hello as well to D.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPsDDr0n9AE
Desta
New Face
New Face

Female Number of posts : 13
Planet of Origin : Eearth
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Jedi Master Xaelus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Master Xaelus   Jedi Master Xaelus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:02 am

Hello sweetheart. <3

Hello Tzu. Drop by R and R more often.

How've you been Xaelus?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jedi Master Xaelus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Master Xaelus   Jedi Master Xaelus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jedi Master Xaelus
Page 1 of 1