Brothers of the Code
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a new Jedi legacy...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Story of Xaelus, circa late 2002

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunny
New Face
New Face
Bunny

Female Number of posts : 23
Planet of Origin : Nippon
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Statistical Data
Race: Human
Class: Scout

The Story of Xaelus, circa late 2002 Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Xaelus, circa late 2002   The Story of Xaelus, circa late 2002 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:06 am

This is from the older than old old {O} site.

Quote :
· The Story of Xaelus
Xaelus the unseen power within the eyes of the Force. Their reach couldn't possibly expand to the deepest darkest realms of the universe. Within the planet of Xandor came a protector of people and the fierce warrior Xaelus. Using power thought to be mystical, he was unbeatable and invulnerable. Until one day a Jedi on a starfighter crashed into Xandor and met with Xaelus. Xaelus felt threatened and to protect the people pulled out his hand-made sword. The Jedi egnited his lightsaber and said "I do not wish to hurt you." Xaelus replied, "Nor do I stranger, but you are a threat!" And with that Xaelus swung his sword forward but the Jedi stopped it in mid air. Xaelus stunned raised his hand and with this unseen power turned off the Jedi's lightsaber and pulled it to himself. Then using this power lifted a boulder above the Jedi's head. The Jedi dumbfounded bowed and said, "You know the ways of the Force. I find this very odd yet intriguing. The Force is strong with you. Please I mean no harm come with me." "You try anything and you are one dead human." After taking a midi-chlorian count the Jedi was shocked. A midi-chlorian count of 21,000, which was higher then the legendary Master Yoda. After hours of talking and convincing, the Jedi got Xaelus to go along with him.

At the Jedi Council in Coruscant, the Council examined Xaelus and asked him to say what he saw when a picture of a boy was shown. Xaelus remembered as a child being forced to defend himself and realized he had some power. Yet now knowing of this power, Xaelus killed the person. Xaelus snapped back into reality and described the freight in the child's face and the innocence. The Order of Jedi noticed this feeling and assigned him the master, Guer Trowa. Guer taught Xaelus the ways of the Force and skills with a lightsaber. Xaelus excelled in these areas and when faced his trials he did very well. After become a Jedi Knight he returned to Xandor to see his mother, but for all the years he was gone she had died. Bringing this onto himself he fired up a rage and in this rage destroyed his starship. The Jedi Order have been looking for Xaelus ever since. There is now a disturbance in the force, Xaelus has been spotted and The Order wants him back.
Back to top Go down
http://ordergaming.org/
Bara Tzu
Jedi Master Councilor
Jedi Master Councilor
Bara Tzu

Male Number of posts : 123
Planet of Origin : Dorin
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Statistical Data
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Xaelus, circa late 2002   The Story of Xaelus, circa late 2002 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:53 am

Hooray for finding old backstories from antiquity. :-D Thanks for bringing it over, Bun. (Just don't bring any of my old stuff over here, I'll be embarassed I'm sure. LOL )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPsDDr0n9AE
Xaelus Seran
Jedi Master Councilor
Jedi Master Councilor
Xaelus Seran

Male Number of posts : 79
Planet of Origin : Tatooine
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Statistical Data

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Xaelus, circa late 2002   The Story of Xaelus, circa late 2002 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:48 pm

I remember none of that >.< I do remember writing a backstory that involved the members of the {O}, shishio gollum etc. I have absolutely no memory of that. Nor did I remember I had a tyrion skin. Yes, Bunny found my old old old skin <3 Bunny And I had a tyrion version. No memory of this

Very weird O_o

I'll get around to fixing up my new story one of these days.
Back to top Go down
Bara Tzu
Jedi Master Councilor
Jedi Master Councilor
Bara Tzu

Male Number of posts : 123
Planet of Origin : Dorin
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Statistical Data

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Xaelus, circa late 2002   The Story of Xaelus, circa late 2002 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:16 pm

Memory loss is the first sign of old age. ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPsDDr0n9AE
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Xaelus, circa late 2002   The Story of Xaelus, circa late 2002 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of Xaelus, circa late 2002
Page 1 of 1