Brothers of the Code
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a new Jedi legacy...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jedi Master Bara Tzu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bara Tzu
Jedi Master Councilor
Jedi Master Councilor
Bara Tzu

Male Number of posts : 123
Planet of Origin : Dorin
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Statistical Data
Race: Human
Class: Jedi

Jedi Master Bara Tzu Empty
PostSubject: Jedi Master Bara Tzu   Jedi Master Bara Tzu Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:10 am

Hello, and welcome to you all. I am Jedi Master Bara Tzu, a Kel Dor. For those unfamiliar with Kel Dor, we hail from the planet Dorin, and the reason we wear these silly little breath masks is because we are sensitive to oxygen rich environments. Our atmosphere is more nitrogen based and our species adapted well to it; however it seems most humanoid planets are rich in oxygen, making it toxic for us to breath and burns our eyes. That's why we wear these silly little goggles, too. On Dorin, we look just as normal as you; yes, it would be you who looked strange having to wear the silly masks and goggles there. *laugh*

On Dorin, I was raised as a Baran Do sage. The Baran Do are an ancient order of Force adepts which predate the Gallactic Republic's influence on Dorin. Although the Baran Do became rare during the Old Republic days, being trained as Jedi instead, a few survived The Great Jedi Purge. Indeed, their obscurity had become their security against Darth Vader and his murderous rampage to stomp out threats. With the Jedi nearly extinct the Baran Do survived, and I was trained as one until the age of 23. It was then that I entered the Jedi Order and have been a member of our Brotherhood ever since.

I have a knack for all things technical, I programmed our protocol droid, L3ET, whom I am sure you have met by now. I also designed the Brotherhood News Network. I have also been told that I am a great listener and that I give wonderful advice. I suppose that is why I was made a Jedi Master. *chuckle* So if you need to seek counsel from someone and you aren't sure who else to go to, feel free to come pester me. As I always say, my meditations and training can always wait when someone is in need of help.

I hope you enjoy your stay here with the Brotherhood, whether it be a day-trip or a lifetime. Hopefully we shall meet again very soon. May the Force be with you!

(Oh, btw, don't feel you have to Role Play in your introduction thread just because I did, we want to get to know you however you feel is best to get to know you. I, being the uber nerd that I am, tend to be a bit more role-playish in my nature. Don't be intimidated by that and feel you have to match me! A simple hello and a few things about yourself is just fine! So, again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay here!)

-Jedi Master Bara Tzu
Head of Consular House
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPsDDr0n9AE

Jedi Master Bara Tzu
Page 1 of 1