Brothers of the Code
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a new Jedi legacy...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jedi Knight Seraph

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraph
New Face
New Face

Male Number of posts : 1
Planet of Origin : Iego
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Statistical Data
Race: Diathim/Maelibus
Class: Jedi

Jedi Knight Seraph Empty
PostSubject: Jedi Knight Seraph   Jedi Knight Seraph Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:46 am

Hello, everyone. My name is Seraph, and I hail from the planet Iego, deep in the Outer Rim. Those of you who know me, it's wonderful to see you again. Those of you that don't, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintances. I'm sure you'll be seeing more of me once the dedicated server I keep hearing about comes online.

Third-Person Bio:
Standing just short of 2 metres tall, Seraph is a juvenile of... well, whatever species he is. The offspring of a Diathim and a Maelibus, he shares many of their attributes. He has a pair of horns that curve backwards over his long silver hair. His skin is very pale, and his torso and limbs are covered in scales that shimmer like molten gold. His build is slender, but his movements reveal an inner strength. His early years were characterized by dichotomy; suffering the effects of a twin spirit residing in his body, he struggled with both its darker nature, and the darker natures of his parent races. Years later, this twin took control, and stole a small freighter to escape the planet. Seraph fought back against his twin, which called itself Nephil, and finally succeeded in forcing it from his body. He was exhausted by the struggle, and lapsed into an unconscious stasis; eventually he was rescued, and brought aboard the ship Artemis.

He was first introduced to the Order by his friend Eris, and was later trained by the Jedi Consular Skyllar. He completed his training and became a Jedi Knight, but never took an apprentice. After the collapse of the Order, Seraph vanished. Some say he wandered the Galaxy, using many aliases; the truth is that he simply returned to Iego. He spent his time there in meditation, before feeling the call of the Force once more. He returned to the Galaxy proper, following the call back to Coruscant. He encountered a different Order, and joined as an Initiate. This new Order soon shook itself apart, while Seraph was away on a diplomatic mission to Thyferra. He returned to find The Order in shambles, and did what he could to patch things up, before joining the larger of the Jedi splinter groups on Yavin IV. He has remained with them, and is currently the Padawan of Consular Therein.

And that brings me here.

Lightsaber colour: Violet
Lightsaber hilt: Defender
Affiliation: {O}
Affiliation: {TO}
Current Affiliation: {J}
Back to top Go down
Bara Tzu
Jedi Master Councilor
Jedi Master Councilor
Bara Tzu

Male Number of posts : 123
Planet of Origin : Dorin
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Statistical Data
Race: Human

Jedi Knight Seraph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Seraph   Jedi Knight Seraph Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:36 pm

Welcome Seraph, good to see you. :-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPsDDr0n9AE
Xaelus Seran
Jedi Master Councilor
Jedi Master Councilor
Xaelus Seran

Male Number of posts : 79
Planet of Origin : Tatooine
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Statistical Data
Race: Human

Jedi Knight Seraph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Seraph   Jedi Knight Seraph Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:54 am

Welcome Seraph, nice to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Nevv Kestrel
New Face
New Face

Male Number of posts : 8
Planet of Origin : Rodia
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Statistical Data
Race: Rodian

Jedi Knight Seraph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Seraph   Jedi Knight Seraph Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:25 am

Hey, Sera. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ordergaming.org
Kel Droma
Initiate
Initiate
Kel Droma

Male Number of posts : 5
Planet of Origin : Corellia
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Jedi Knight Seraph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Seraph   Jedi Knight Seraph Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:19 pm

hello o/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jedi Knight Seraph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Seraph   Jedi Knight Seraph Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jedi Knight Seraph
Page 1 of 1