Brothers of the Code
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a new Jedi legacy...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xer0 WindKey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xer0 WindKey
Initiate
Initiate

Male Number of posts : 5
Planet of Origin : Coruscant
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Xer0 WindKey Empty
PostSubject: Xer0 WindKey   Xer0 WindKey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:01 am

Greetings, I am Xer0, I would like to say that I'm a Jedi, but frankly I don't think I'm quite back there yet, there's an explanation for it... Id tell it to you, but I honestly cant remember anything before 3 months ago.

I do know that I woke up with a light-saber on my hand on the lowest level of coruscant, and I do know how to use it without cutting my own arms and legs off. Anyways, I tried to regain my lost knowledge and memory, but even after 3 months worth of meditating, testing and scanning, the scientists at coruscant have informed me that my memory was intentionally erased and is unfortunately irrecoverable.

I tried asking at the public archive about myself but, they say that there has never been a Xer0 WindKey listed on the Jedi public record, so I don't even know what I am, Even though I can move things with my mind, jump really high up and move at insane speeds.

I'm not only puzzled about my origins and past, but I feel that something very important is missing within me, I feel like I'm wasting my time, like there is something VERY important I'm supposed to be doing instead of just wandering who I am... so I now come to you for guidance, I belive that if I re-learn the ways of the force I may find my lost memories through the power of the force.

I would gladly help out in anything I can , I feel a certain urge to help others... its very strange...
Back to top Go down

Xer0 WindKey
Page 1 of 1