Brothers of the Code
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a new Jedi legacy...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flame's Bio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flame
New Face
New Face
Flame

Male Number of posts : 6
Planet of Origin : Unknown
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Flame's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Flame's Bio   Flame's Bio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:58 am

General Information
Name: Razel Hotol
Codename: Flame
Homeworld: N/A
Species: Human
Height: 5'5
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

Current
Ship: What ever one I can steal
Afilliation: None
Caste: Guardian
Master: Xiahou Kun
Current Padawan: None
Padawan(s): N/A

Past
Ship: N/A
Afilliation: {O}rder
Caste: Guardian
Master: Jedi Master Kel'Vos
Current Padawan: N/A
Padawan(s): Toran, Tzu, Xavier

Lightsaber Information
Lightsaber: Episode 1 Obiwan
Lightsaber Color:Blue
Style: Form II,III,IV,V,VII

*I must first warn those who are expecting to read a kind, honorable path to how I became among you that this is not that kind of story. The story you seek will not be told but rather the dark, relentless struggle of one man to make it through his own destiny.*

Past

This story started a long time ago on a war driven planet. I was born during a time of a revolution and was given the name Razel Hotol. My parents were killed by the government during a standard black op run to take out top officials of the government. Their plan was to hit a shuttle transport when it went to land, in what was thought to be a secret, safe location. Unknown to the shuttle crew, the intelligence had been leaked to the group through one of the spies which had worked within the organization for years. With the group in position to attack the shuttle, the order was given to hit the shuttle as soon as it landed and the officials stepped onto the pad. All was going as planned until a back up shuttle landed shortly after the attack began and caught the group off guard. Their small group of ten was all but destroyed instantly, a soul survivor made it back to the encampment to tell the chilling tale.

He stated they had been issued sniper rifles to take out the members, and the group was prepared for a long distance fight. However once the other ship landed, the military came out with close range blaster rifles and rushed the area where the group had been taking their shots from. As soon as they realized that their cover had been blown, a tactical decision was made to retreat and make it back to the camp. During the escape they took their small speeders and made a run for it. However they were quickly becoming over run by the military soldiers and so a handful of the group stayed behind to give cover for the four remaining members to get away. The remaining six of the group took cover behind their speeders and began to shoot anything that came towards them. They held out for a few minutes before being ripped apart by the troop’s seer power. Two of the members of that group had been my parents who felt it better to die to save a few then for all of them to die. Even with the time the group bought, three more of the group would fall during the run back and would all be deemed heroes of the revolution for their courage and loyalty.

As a young man I found myself engulfed in the hardships of the war. The years of fighting had taken their toll on the members of the revolution and now the group was very close to becoming a distant memory. The small group of us who were still apposed to the way the planet was being run by the current leadership continued fighting. The order was given to take out the entire leadership of the group in one fail swoop. As a young man I was gifted with certain abilities which permitted me to live through missions which would have killed any other person. I had followed in my parents foot steps and was well versed in the use of sniper rifles and of course my favorite heavy weapons and explosives. The plan was to take out the central headquarters and end their control of the planet. This plan had one draw back however; the plan never mentioned anything about the group surviving. We had all decided we would finish our mission at whatever cost it would take and living would just be one more distraction to completing our mission. I was put in charge of setting the explosives in key positions to distract and confuse the enemy. I was able to move quicker then any of the others and so my talents would help me not to be seen by a soul as I happily planted my précis detonation packs. Well the mission got botched and as I finished planting the last pack we had been found out. So I did what I had always done in such a situation and began shooting at anything I deemed a threat. Soon a shadowy looking figure exited the headquarters and ignited what I now know to be a lightsaber. With his weapon drawn he began to attack my fellow comrades and so I began to take a very keen interest in ending his life. I ignored all other targets but him and took out my repeater rifle and showed him exactly what I thought of him. I keep shooting at him but he deflected all of my shots, which managed to piss me off beyond all belief. After being toyed with the figure finally started to attack me and managed to destroy my weapon in one very precise swing of his weapon. Knowing I was going to die at this person’s hand I had an extreme urge to take his weapon from his hand. I reached out my hand and to my disbelief the saber came to right to my hand. I then turned the blade onto the very person who just a second ago had been thinking of how to kill me. The man didn’t fear me at all and began to laugh at me instead. I began to insult the man with a few choice words and I think it made the man happier for some reason. I then decided I had enough of him and took the saber and aimed for his throat. Right before the saber hit him he held up his right hand and repelled the saber not only away from him but out of my hand. He then simply held out his hand and that damn saber came right back to him and I figured, well now I am finally going to die. As luck would have it the man rather enjoyed our little fight and instead told me to follow him off the planet and he would teach me to harness the hatred I had for him and my gifts. I agreed seeing all of my fallen comrades around and decided I could always come back when I had learned enough to take out those who had earned by hatred.
Back to top Go down
Xiahou
New Face
New Face

Male Number of posts : 4
Planet of Origin : Rodia
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Flame's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame's Bio   Flame's Bio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:21 pm

Flame wrote:
Master: Xiahou Kun
And don't you forget it!
Back to top Go down
Desta
New Face
New Face

Female Number of posts : 13
Planet of Origin : Eearth
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Flame's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame's Bio   Flame's Bio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:12 pm

If memory serves, you were once attached to Fire.

~Desta
Back to top Go down
Flame
New Face
New Face
Flame

Male Number of posts : 6
Planet of Origin : Unknown
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Flame's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame's Bio   Flame's Bio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:17 pm

Yeah Fire was one of the 5 Masters I had at the {O}rder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flame's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame's Bio   Flame's Bio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flame's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of the Code :: The Jedi Temple - Visitor Center - Access Level 1 :: Meet and Greet-
Jump to: