Brothers of the Code
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a new Jedi legacy...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xiahou here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xiahou
New Face
New Face

Male Number of posts : 4
Planet of Origin : Rodia
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Xiahou here Empty
PostSubject: Xiahou here   Xiahou here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:23 am

Greetings, my name is Xiahou. I'll probably not be applying, however I'll still bum around the forum and hang out with you guys. I was, until recently, a Jedi Sentinel and Council Member of the Jedi Order. I was also, once apon a time, in The Order with the same rank before it split and had been for serveral years. I was a padawan to Masters Fenix and Kirth Mawin. I was knighted and offered a seat on the Council a short time after. I later played a large role in creating the Jedi Order, but eventually resigned to avoid the cycle of drama.

I've been playing Jedi Academy for like four years now. Before I discovered The Order I used to play on Lugor's Dedicated (the home server of lugormod) and was a Merc there for a large amount of time. I am an adaqute saberist yet I still have a lot to learn before I can claim I have 'mastered it'.

Nice to meet you all! (:

Yours Sincerely,
Xiahou

Last edited by Xiahou on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xaelus Seran
Jedi Master Councilor
Jedi Master Councilor
Xaelus Seran

Male Number of posts : 79
Planet of Origin : Tatooine
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Statistical Data
Race: Human
Class: Jedi

Xiahou here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiahou here   Xiahou here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:08 pm

Saw your post and meant to reply earlier, had to visit doctor today in Philadelphia. Anyway welcome to our little community Xiahou.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask either Tzu or myself we are more than happy to answer any and all questions. Of course if you catch me on {J} server and have a question feel free to ask.

Welcome again Xiahou.
Back to top Go down
Bara Tzu
Jedi Master Councilor
Jedi Master Councilor
Bara Tzu

Male Number of posts : 123
Planet of Origin : Dorin
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Statistical Data

Xiahou here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiahou here   Xiahou here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:47 pm

Welcome Xiahou. Any former padawan of 'Nix is surely a welcome addition to any community. ;-) I hope you'll see the benefit of what we're doing here, we'd be more than happy to have you, I'm sure. And if not, just having you around the community at large is help enough. It's good to see some faces around here finally. :-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPsDDr0n9AE
Xiahou
New Face
New Face

Male Number of posts : 4
Planet of Origin : Rodia
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Xiahou here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiahou here   Xiahou here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:28 pm

Updated the info on my bio to corrospond with recent events (:
And yeah, Fen was a great guy. Don't suppose anybody knows where he went? I miss the guy.
Back to top Go down
Bara Tzu
Jedi Master Councilor
Jedi Master Councilor
Bara Tzu

Male Number of posts : 123
Planet of Origin : Dorin
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Statistical Data

Xiahou here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiahou here   Xiahou here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:30 pm

Wish I did, he was my favorite TO member. I used to hang out with him a lot when he was joining {O} in between TO runs. If anyone finds him, send him over here so Xiah and I can say hi! :-D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPsDDr0n9AE
Sponsored content

Xiahou here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiahou here   Xiahou here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xiahou here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of the Code :: The Jedi Temple - Visitor Center - Access Level 1 :: Meet and Greet-
Jump to: