Brothers of the Code
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a new Jedi legacy...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ch-ch-ch-changes (turn and face the strain)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bara Tzu
Jedi Master Councilor
Jedi Master Councilor
Bara Tzu

Male Number of posts : 123
Planet of Origin : Dorin
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Statistical Data
Race: Human
Class: Jedi

Ch-ch-ch-changes (turn and face the strain) Empty
PostSubject: Ch-ch-ch-changes (turn and face the strain)   Ch-ch-ch-changes (turn and face the strain) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:05 am

On behalf of the Jedi Council, I would first and foremost like to apologize for the recent downtime. Things have been quite hectic IRL for both myself and Master Xaelus as of late. I would like to personally take some time out of my frantic schedule to update the community as a whole on the current situation.

As many of you may be wondering, yes, yes, we are still here and still working very hard to move things forward. As most of you are aware, this community is sort of still under a "beta testing" phase. Recently things have been set back a bit as our forum host provider has decided to go a bit goofy with their lack of technical support and "updates" that seem to be breaking more than they're fixing (as evidenced by the recent screw up of my navbar when displayed in Firefox, as well as a few posts which seem to have vanished.) I am currently working on creating a new, far more versitile, customizable forum through Zetaboards (sister forums to Invisionfree) which I feel will give us far more options, support, security, and growth potential. This will, however, take some time, as Zeta is relatively new and will require me do a lot of CSS work on my own, so I ask everyone to be patient as I attempt to make this transition as easy as possible.

I will also be discussing with Master Xaelus a great deal of ideas to change the focus and direction of our community back on track, as I understand things have been moving slow on some of the more openly inclusive elements which will generate the potential this community was envisioned to have. First and foremost, I intend to put a lot more focus into getting the Academy up and running, as I realize this will be the primary contributing force of growth for our community as a whole. Until we are able to demonstrate to the masses why they should want to be here and actively participate in our community, it will be difficult to generate any expansion to the member base of our community as a whole. So expect to see a change in focus soon, and some new and exciting things in the works.

As always, laying the foundation for a community takes effort, time, and patience. I ask that everyone exercise these traits to the best of their abilities during these formative stages. I assure you that we're on the move, and you won't be disappointed.

Thank you all for your continued understanding and excitement, and may the Force be with you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPsDDr0n9AE

Ch-ch-ch-changes (turn and face the strain)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of the Code :: The Jedi Temple - Visitor Center - Access Level 1 :: Brotherhood News Network-
Jump to: